ArcGIS / ESRI Engineer – Security Clearance
i3solutions – a well sought-after solutions architect, systems integrator, and trusted advisor for nearly 20 years – is looking for top talent to become a part of our growing National Intelligence Practice. i3solutions is a certified ESRI, IBM Partner, Microsoft Partner who brings significant experience in building advanced collaborative and cognitive solutions to our customers. Be a part of a growing team that has delivered over 1,000 solutions to our clients serving over 100,000 end users globally. i3solutions proudly serves clients in the private and public sectors ranging from Global Fortune 500 companies; Federal, State & Local agencies; and DoD intelligence agencies.
Government Security Clearance Requirements:
- Government security clearance required. TS/SCI. Must possess active clearence.
- Assess technical issues and articulate solutions / best-practices to suit client’s needs
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
- Convert requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created
- Set and meet scheduled and self-imposed deadlines on multiple projects with no supervision
- Ensures customer satisfaction and technical details of the engagement
- Work with manager and team members to ensure successful project roll-out that meets the project’s requirements and satisfies the overall needs of the customer
- Develop a partnership with clients and create a positive relationship to clearly understand business processes, short and long-term business objectives, and functional goals
- Provide additional consulting to improve customer service and enhance overall Client ROI
- Improve operational margins through innovation and process engineering
- Have the skills and understanding of engineering solutions comprised of multiple applications and technologies, ability to develop solutions in inter connect configuration capabilities and integrating with multiple external systems
- Strong experience with Esri technology, geodatabases, and relational databases
- Possess detailed understanding of geography and Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and their applications in visualizing civil infrastructure, and human domain characteristics like demographics, economics, public health, sentiment and mobility, etc.
- Conducts the identification, testing and fielding of online, GIS, desktop and mobile capabilities for configuration and deployment
- Be skilled in web services and data sharing and have the ability to develop, deploy, and support associated web services
- Possesses excellent communications and briefing skills and is able to articulate program and project requirements effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience writing technical documentation and reports
- Self-motivated, proactive, creative, and team oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Website and Web Services Development
- C# and/or Java, VB.NET, ASP.Net, XML, ESRI ArcObjects, ESRI ArcGIS Mobile, DevExpress
- HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX
- Web Services development experience (WSDL, SOAP, REST, XSD)
- Databases – Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PL/SQL, MySQL, Database management, database restructuring and optimization and replication
- Experience in internal and external code review technologies (Fortify, Visual Studio)
- Experience in security certification technologies (STIG’s, ACAS, SCAP)
- Experience in the certification processes (ATO, IATO, OTE)
- Fluent in all Development and engineering processes
- Fluent in Information Assurance and Cyber Security requirements and solutions
- Some experience in GIS development; ESRI preferred (ArcGIS server, SDE, Desktop Suite), systems integration and development for other GIS applications
- Knowledge of Mobile & Responsive Web design & development
- Bachelor’s Degree related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- To obtain more information regarding this position or to apply, please contact us at email@example.com
**Please note: Resumes sent in a Text format will not be considered as they are incredibly difficult to read. Word formatted resumes are ideal.**
- Erica Sterling | Erica.Sterling@i3solutions.com
i3solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.