Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer
i3solutions – a well sought-after solutions architect, systems integrator, and trusted advisor for nearly 20 years – is looking for top talent to become a part of our growing National Intelligence Practice. i3solutions is a certified ESRI, IBM Partner and Microsoft Partner who brings significant experience in building advanced collaborative and cognitive solutions to our customers. Be a part of a growing team that has delivered over 1,000 solutions to our clients serving over 100,000 end users globally. i3solutions proudly serves clients in the private and public sectors ranging from Global Fortune 500 companies; Federal, State & Local agencies; and DoD intelligence agencies.
- Senior 7+ years
- Mid-level 3-5 years
Government Security Clearance Requirements:
- Government security clearances are not required. However, you must have the ability to obtain one. U.S. citizenship preferred.
MUST HAVE skills:
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms to solve NLP problems.
- Experience with implementing prototype and production-scale ML pipelines with R, Python, Matlab, Java, C-family languages
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyze raw data to discern a set of rules and the factors influencing those rules in order to achieve organizational goals
- Apply machine learning in large data environments
- Complete data mining, predictive modeling, clustering, and classification.
- Independently write reports detailing methods, results, and impacts of assigned issues
- C# and/or Java
- Relational, object, and triple-store database design
- HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX
- Web Service development experience (WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of Mobile & Responsive Web design & development
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack
- UML & technical documentation skills
- J2EE- JSP, EJB, MDB, DAO, JDO, SDO, JDBC
- SOA – Java Web Services and DataPowerWeb Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST
- Databases – SQL Server, MongoDB
- To obtain more information regarding this position or to apply, please contact us at email@example.com
**Please note: Resumes sent in a Text format will not be considered as they are incredibly difficult to read. Word formatted resumes are ideal.**
- Erica Sterling | Erica.Sterling@i3solutions.com
i3solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.