Microsoft Flow is a cloud-based service that makes it practical and simple for line-of-business users to build workflows that automate time-consuming business tasks and processes across applications and services.
Automate Business Processes Using Microsoft Flow
Automate and model business processes across your apps and services
From simple automations to advanced scenarios with branches, loops and more
Trigger actions, grant approvals, and get notifications right where you work
Automation is an important goal in every enterprise, and most automation tools can be very expensive. Microsoft Flow is a business process automation tool that is included with most Office 365 licenses. Flow can connect to both Office 365 data sources, as well as external services such as Salesforce, Dropbox, Mailchimp, and many more.
Include powerful workflow automation directly in your apps with a no-code approach that connects to hundreds of popular apps and services.
Microsoft Flow can also be used extensively to achieve approvals, such as SharePoint content and other request-type data. Flow can also facilitate the transfer or copying of data directly into other connected systems. A key feature of Flow is its ability to provide real-time notifications while a business process is executing.
Intelligent Software Designed to Automate Workflows Across Web Services
- Work smarter by automating processes across apps and data
- Connect and automate over 200 cloud and on-premises data services
- Use prebuilt templates for scenarios like sign-offs, data collection and reminders
- Launch flows on demand from command bar with custom launch panels
- Extend automation from SharePoint to OneDrive
- Flow integration with item and doc approvals, tied to email and Approval Center