Choosing i3solutions as your technology partner gives you access to highly skilled software development and custom application experts and today’s innovative technologies. Our collaborative approach results in an in-depth understanding of each and every one of your organization’s business needs, then provides you with the best software solutions possible.
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Power Virtual Agents
- Microsoft 365
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint and Okta
- Azure and AWS Cloud Migration
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
WE ARE A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY WITH A WIDE RANGE OF SKILLS
Let's Work Together
There is no doubt that we are in the age of data. The amount of data is exploding—from social media, to wearable devices to IoT sensors in cars, building, clothing, and more. It is clear; more data is available to individuals and organizations than ever before.
In the past, organizations were required to spend large amounts of time, resources, and money to develop the systems and infrastructure to process this data. Today, Data Analysis tools, such as Power BI, have evolved so organizations can now leverage all this data to produce valuable insights and metrics. i3solutions brings over a decade of experience helping organizations implement these Data Analysis and Visualizations tools.
We have been pioneering the use of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) with our customers to build advanced, superior solutions for finding deeper insights into their data and building revolutionary relationships through technology.
Our Software Development and Custom Application Services include consulting, development, testing, integration, implementation, and support. Our methodology consists of client environment assessment, potential technology assessment, and complete custom software and application development.
Traditionally, software development meant writing hundreds of lines of code in seemingly arcane, hard-to-read programming languages. But today, thanks to low-code technology, anyone can create sleek, functional applications with little to no coding.
Low-code platforms such as Power Apps, ServiceNow, Dataverse and Salesforce simplify application development with techniques like drag-and-drop functionality and visual guidance so that anyone can build workflow applications, timesaving automations, better customer experiences, and seamless integrations. i3solutions has the expertise to help you choose and implement the correct low-code application development platform to successfully handle your business challenges.
Your customers are your top priority, and you need to learn as much as you can about them to provide an exceptional customer experience. Automation software built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps your sales and customer service teams collect and manage the information they need to turn leads into sales and sales into satisfied, repeat customers. With over 25 years of experience, i3solutions can help you improve efficiency and build meaningful customer relationships.
i3solutions understands the ins and outs of solution integration. We have been in the trenches more times than we can remember, making the impossible happen as often as possible. So, relax and give us a call and get everything hooked up and running right away.
i3solutions serves a wide range of industries, providing each customer with smart solutions customized to their unique business requirements and goals. We have honed these software development and technical automation skills for nearly a quarter of a century, bringing our technical, functional and industry expertise to all the services we provide.
i3solutions has spent over 25 years gaining insights into the way people use software, technology, information, share data among teams, and how business processes can be automated. As a result, i3solutions brings a unique set of software development and custom application skills to each of our engagements to drive projects beyond a simple technology deployment. Employing our proven agile methodology, i3solutions works with clients to understand their unique needs, daily challenges, organizational culture, work habits, and business processes. We combine our proven software development implementation methodology with cutting edge development tools and industry-leading technology solutions to provide custom software and application development.
i3solutions has invested the time and resources to become certified experts on the leading technology platforms including Microsoft and IBM, and commits to staying ahead of the curve on the hottest new technologies such as Dataverse, Power Apps, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online, ServiceNow, Okta and Salesforce to offer clients a truly dynamic and personalized solution that meets their current needs and future demands.
We have taken decades of our experience solving critical issues for customers and used it to create innovative, targeted solutions designed to promote the success of your organization.
i3solutions is a full-service consulting company providing IT support, Software Development and Custom Applications. Since 1997, we have delivered thousands of enterprise technology solutions to a diverse range of organizations. We combine hands-on experience with capabilities across all industries and business functions. i3solutions works with you to optimize the balance between technology, process and human capital while optimizing opportunity and minimizing risk.
Our team of expert advisors and analysts consist of leaders in their field that provide timely technical and advanced analytics to gain insight into the most complex problems. Knowledge is power and i3CivalAnalytics (i3CA) prepares national security professionals to understand the intricate operational environment needed for today’s elite planners and theorists.
Blending cognitive computing tools with advanced analytics and automated workflow capabilities, i3solutions helps government, intelligence community and military leaders gain better insight into their operating environments. Our Joint Collaboration Information Platform (JCIP)™ solution, targeted specifically to support National Security initiatives, is a modular and highly customizable data fusion platform that enables leaders, analysts, and operations to have a holistic view of their environment.
Too often companies lose work because of an unclear, unconvincing and underwhelming proposal. Proposal Managers spend enormous amounts of time chasing down critical data and managing multiple authors necessary to construct a complex, winning proposal. That’s not effective proposal management. What began as Octant’s proposal management software platform, has evolved into the streamlined i3solutions’ Virtual Proposal Center. i3VPC helps your team quickly manage the proposal creation process, adapt to the rapid pace of changing customer RFP requirements, and ultimately deliver winning proposals.
Case Studies: Our Work in Action
Explore our case studies to see how our Software Development and Custom Applications have helped clients realize the potential of their technology investments.
A leading financial services company implements custom software to create an efficient cash processing system to better manage its client portfolios and cash transactions.
Strengthening Communication Channels
A scientific non-profit organization replaces its unwieldy portal using custom software development and workflow automation to ensure stability and timely communication in internal and external teams.
Advancing Situational Awareness
An agency within the Department of Defense uses custom, NLP, artificial intelligence and data analytics to find meaning in disparate data and influence mission critical decisions.
Facts About Us
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
- Scot JohnsonChief Innovation Officer. Spell check not included.A recognized technology leader known for IT solutions development, Scot offers a unique blend of executive acumen, drive and technology insight to help service a wide range of commercial, public sector and DoD/IC clients. Mr. Johnson holds several patents and participates in regular speaking engagements at industry, conferences, universities and radio shows about the intersection of technology and entrepreneurship. i3solutions and Octant have both received numerous awards under his leadership, including Top 25 Small Technology Companies, Top 50 Technology Employers, and Deloitte & Touche Fast Rising 50. Mr. Johnson and his team were recognized as NTVC: Hottest Management Team. In addition, he has written several industry publications and authored a best-selling technology book. Mr. Johnson holds Bachelor of Science degrees in mechanical engineering and physical science from the University of Maryland and Salisbury University respectively.
- Michael BransonChief Operations OfficerMichael Branson, co-founder and Chief Operations Officer of i3solutions, is recognized for his dedication to the IT industry and the growth of i3solutions. Mr. Branson has Bachelor’s degrees from Salisbury State University in Physics and from University of Maryland at College Park in Mechanical Engineering. He also obtained his Master’s Degree in Engineering from Stanford University. Mr. Branson focuses on helping businesses and organizations improve their processes through automation and technology. He enjoys assisting companies with operational planning, process mapping and re-engineering, collaboration, business development, project management, and strategic and technical planning. Mr. Branson has also invested significant time in developing an exceptional relationship and partnership with the Microsoft community.
- Reakha JanusVice President, Government Services & Corporate MarketingAn expert in providing business automation and proposal development solutions to Federal government contractors, Reakha helps organizations compete at their best and win new business. Through her iexperience – grounded in work with IBM, GTE and Contel – Reakha effectively utilizes process workflows and information technology to meet complex business objectives. Through her creative and design background – as art director for both a Washington, D.C. advertising agency and for a health and family magazine – Reakha also provides expertise in effectively translating marketing objectives into creative growth strategies. Reakha is a Contributor to two books, The Hero in My Pocket and That’s My Hope – both of which are geared toward children whose lives have been affected by the loss or injury of a member of the U.S. Armed Forces. Reakha holds a M.S. in Business Finance from Johns Hopkins University and a B.S. degree with dual majors in Business Administration and Communications/Graphic Arts from Columbia Union College.
- Justin BowenVP of DeliveryNeed blurb and picture
- Kelli BeaugezOfficer ManagerNeed blurb and picture
- Andrew RatzlaffBusiness DevelopmentNeed blurb and picture
- Erica SterlingOrganization DevelopmentNeed blurb and picture
Who We Are
Over 25 years of delivering great tailored software development solutions. We have seen a lot over the past two decades, encountering a wide range of challenges and uniquely complex situations. Each one of these engagements enrich and deepen our expertise so we can help our customers improve their processes and reach their goals. Like our customers, we too are continuously evolving, learning new technologies, and honing our software development and application development methodologies to improve and enhance how we serve you.
i3solutions was founded in 1997 by Scot Johnson and Michael Branson who sought to create a software development and custom application development company that offers technical solutions for real world business problems. While there were many companies at that time that did just that, Scot and Michael committed to serve clients better. To do this, they instituted our three “i”s – intelligent, innovative and integrated, which became the heart of i3solutions’ philosophy.
- Intelligent solutions are those that best address the current needs of the client, as well as the ability to quickly and effortlessly adapt to changing future needs.
- Innovative solutions do this in the most advanced manner possible, offering clients a catalyst for growth.
- Integrated marries the clients’ people, processes, and technologies ensuring organizational alignment and effective risk management.
For over two decades we have served our clients well committed to that early vision of intelligent, innovative and integrated solutions that was so core to our founding.
Why do our customers keep coming back? The answer is quite simple. It’s our integrity. Integrity is the foundation on which our principles of intelligence, innovation and integration stand. Each and every engagement is an opportunity for i3solutions to demonstrate this and make a substantial difference in the lives of our partners and clients. They rely on i3solutions to provide sound and trustworthy advice on the best ways to leverage technology to improve and grow business. Working on your mission critical technology is a privilege – and we do not take that lightly.
At i3solutions, our core values and strategy-oriented culture have enabled our consultants to deliver meaningful results time and again, earning us the honor to serve as THE trusted technical advisor for our clients. With each client engagement, no matter the size, our goal is to empower our clients with the tools they need to sustain continued success… long after we are gone.
i3solutions is an SBA certified small business providing technical and professional services to US Federal Agencies, the DoD and the private sector. We serve a wide range of industries, providing each customer with smart solutions customized to their unique business requirements and goals. Some of our clients include:
i3CivilAnalytics (i3CA) was created to support our national interests and policy objectives at every stage. Whether it is through our advisory services, research and analytics, or our customized training, we leverage our unique credentials to ensure you gain the knowledge necessary for success.
Created for the modern warfighter, JCIP is a powerful solution with the matchless ability to gain critical insight through connected data. This Irregular Warfare suite is a modular and highly customizable data fusion platform that can be used for all kinds of use cases. JCIP seeks to provide a rich analytics environment optimized for joint collaboration and is effective for all echelons, from the tactical edge to the strategic core.
i3solutions’ Virtual Proposal Center (i3VPC) provides an innovative platform to help organizations of all types and sizes improve collaboration and performance. This streamlined proposal management solution delivers the right information at the right time so that entire organizations can be more productive. i3VPC is configured to perform the way you work and optimize the success rate of your proposal teams.
For nearly a quarter of a century, we have served our clients well, committed to that early vision of intelligent, innovative and integrated solutions that was so core to our founding. The last two decades have brought a tsunami of technology changes that, at the time, even the most forward thinkers could not have imagined. How has i3solutions remained relevant while so many others have come and gone? Our intelligent, innovative and integrated solutions give our clients the results they need to meet their needs now and prepare them for the uncertain changes in the future.
Events & Presentations
Our teams are experts in their field and are committed to keeping you informed on critical business and national security topics. We hold presentations, seminars and round-table discussions designed to inform, engage and inspire. Some of our more recent presentations are listed below. If you are interested in a specific topic, contact us, we would love to hear from you.
“Strategic Integration of Civil Affairs into Great Power Competition“
Leadership Professional Development Presentation / US Army JFK Special Warfare Center
“Planning for the Future When Current Situations Seem Overwhelming“
The Heritage Foundation
TraCCC Round Table / George Mason University
“11th Anniversary of Syrian Revolution Recognition and Discussion“
Senator Graham (R-SC) and Guests
“The Challenges of Leadership in an Uncertain Environment”
Radiology Partners / Las Vegas, NV
“Peacekeeping Stability Operations: 21st Century Challenges”
“The Future of Great Powers Competition”
SOCOM / Tampa, FL
“How to Conduct Special Ops in the Gray Zone”
Special Ops Command / Ft. Bragg
“Afghanistan: The Path Forward”
Veterans Brigade and Special Guests
We are always looking for those who want to push the envelope and take great pride in the their work. Please review our job openings and contact to apply:
- JobMore Info
- Mid-Level Software DeveloperRead More →
- Junior Software DeveloperRead More →
- SharePoint .NET Consultant – Security ClearanceRead More →
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Get In Touch
Interested in getting together in person to talk about a softare development or IT automation project? Do you need our address or want to use the request form below to contact us? Looking for find our GSA Schedule? Just email or call us! We look forward to talking to you soon.
Drop us a note and we’ll get back to you shortly.