Duration: Full time, salaried opportunity
Location: Metro DC area
The Inside Sales Consultant is charged with providing direct support in the ongoing development of prospective customers to meet its growth targets. This position should be able to positively promote the i3solutions message to the public in order to expand its client base and improve the overall public image of i3solutions. In addition, the Inside Sales Consultant will also work as a key member of the marketing team to implement business development initiatives.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports
- Assist in completing sales projects including proposals and marketing
- Represent i3solutions Inc. in a positive and professional manner
- Conduct Post Sale Follow Up (call customer to ensure welcome letter and contract start date are correct) in coordination with service delivery engineer as appropriate
- Conduct ongoing customer needs, analysis, research of customer requirements through first party resources
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Conduct regular customer review calls as per customer review procedure and follow up as necessary
- Assist in customer escalation as per escalation procedure
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Proven inside sales experience
- Established sales track record of developing qualified leads that consistently surpass assigned sales quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Minimum of one-year business development and / or sales experience; preference given to applicants with experience selling Microsoft-related technologies and / or selling professional software development services.
- Experience selling Technical Professional Services is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and the ability to articulate corporate competitive advantage
- Must be experienced conversing with, and selling to, clients with varying levels of management and organization structures
- Ability to use a strategic, solution-oriented approach to create interest in our unique value proposition with senior level executives
- Ability to convey client interests, needs, and concerns to internal staff
- Successful at distilling technical features into compelling business benefits
- Independent, self-motivated and success driven, yet able and willing to take direction
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note: Resumes sent in a Text format will not be considered as they are incredibly difficult to read. Word formatted resumes are ideal.**
i3solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.