Your enterprise software must adapt to your organization’s business needs, not the other way around. When off-the-shelf applications prove inadequate, custom software development ensures that these needs are met precisely to address your distinct requirements. With 25 years in IT and a broad expertise that encompasses the latest and classic development technologies and languages, there’s very little that i3solutions has not seen and done. i3solutions offers custom software and application development services to deliver high quality software that moves your business forward.
Types of Custom Software Development We Deliver
One of i3solutions’ greatest strengths is building custom software and applications that are tailored to specific business needs. Whether it’s a knowledge management and reporting tool, an employee on-boarding solution, or a contracts management application that integrates with your ERP platform, i3solutions can make it happen.
Our custom software and app development expertise spans mission-critical software solutions in multiple industries from government to healthcare, finance, education, media, manufacturing, and professional services. We can help you develop solutions in:
- Enterprise resource and process management: This includes onboarding & offboarding processes, sales & marketing automation, HR & people management, project & task management, risk & compliance management solutions.
- Financial and cash flow management: Our consultants provide financial & cash flow management, invoicing & billing, audit & bookkeeping, expense management, budgeting & planning solutions that keep your business profitable and financially on track.
- Knowledge and productivity: We have towering experience in building enterprise learning & training systems, case & correspondence portals, document & content management, task management & collaboration interfaces for organizational use.
- Analytics: Harness the power of your data with our data analytics & reporting, forecasting & optimization, business intelligence & analytics, and big data manipulation solutions expertise.
- Customer fulfillment: We provide support ticketing & issue tracking, customer relationship management (CRM), customer portals, chatbot systems, and customer analytics solutions.
Custom software service options we provide
i3solutions’ custom software and application development services include consulting, development, testing, integration, implementation, and support.
- Software development consulting: Our expert application development and software consultants will explore and assess your business needs to determine your requirements and how i3solutions can add value. They will advise on potential tech, architectural design, and provide a roadmap of the software development lifecycle from ideation to post-development, as well as a projection of time and cost considerations.
- Custom software and app development: Leveraging our technical competency, our teams build interactive and high-performance software that enables cutting-edge interoperability, flexibility, and scalability. We can utilize low-code development for quick and cost-effective web app and mobile portal development.
- Legacy system modernization: To help you unlock greater agility and efficiency, we can modernize your legacy systems with the latest technology, whether that requires a re-code, re-architect, or extending the functionality and reach of your legacy solutions.
- Software integration and migration: i3solutions’ application integration and migration services enable separately built applications to work as one, facilitating modern functionalities and efficiencies that increase productivity and reduce costs. We can help integrate or extend an on-premises solution with cloud-native capabilities to achieve a workflow that modernizes your business infrastructure and supports dynamic business processes.
- Post-deployment training: Training and knowledge transfer is one of the cornerstones for successful deployment and adoption of any custom solution. At your instance, we will develop and implement an effective training plan that reduces push-back and trepidation from new users. This might include “End User” and “Train the Trainer” sessions and documentation, thereby increasing the rapid adoption of the custom software by all users.
- Managed services: i3solutions offers exceptional post custom software development support as part of the customer commitment we make to all our clients. We provide various options like 24/7 tele-support, patches and new releases, ongoing training and maintenance, as-needed technical consulting, and next generation strategy.