Choosing i3solutions as your technology partner gives you access to highly skilled experts and today’s innovative technologies. Our collaborative approach results in an in-depth understanding of each and every one of your organization’s business needs, then provides you with the best solutions possible.
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Power Virtual Agents
- Microsoft 365
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint and Okta
- Azure and AWS Cloud Migration
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
A WIDE RANGE OF SKILLS
Let's Work Together
We have been pioneering the use of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) with our customers to build advanced, superior solutions for finding deeper insights into their data and building revolutionary relationships through technology.
i3solutions understands the ins and outs of solution integration. We have been in the trenches more times than we can remember, making the impossible happen as often as possible. So, relax and give us a call and get everything hooked up and running right away.
Our Custom Application Development Services include consulting, development, testing, integration, implementation, and support. Our methodology consists of client environment assessment, potential technology assessment, and complete custom application development.
In the past, organizations were required to spend large amounts of time, resources, and money to develop the systems and infrastructure to process this data. Today, Data Analysis tools have evolved so organizations can now leverage all this data to produce valuable insights and metrics. i3solutions brings over a decade of experience helping organizations implement these Data Analysis and Visualizations tools.
i3solutions serves a wide range of industries, providing each customer with smart solutions customized to their unique business requirements and goals. We have honed these skills for nearly a quarter of a century, bringing our technical, functional and industry expertise to all the services we provide.
i3solutions has spent over 20 years gaining insights into the way people use information, share data among teams, and how business processes can be automated. As a result, i3solutions brings a unique set of skills to each of our engagements to drive projects beyond a simple technology deployment. Employing our proven agile methodology, i3solutions works with clients to understand their unique needs, daily challenges, organizational culture, work habits, and business processes. We combine our proven implementation methodology with cutting edge development tools and industry-leading technology solutions to provide custom application development.
i3solutions has invested the time and resources to become certified experts on these various technology platforms such as IBM, Microsoft, Nintex, K2 and Alfresco to offer clients a truly dynamic and personalized solution that meets their current needs and future demands.
We have taken decades of experience solving critical issues for our customers and created innovative off-the-shelf technology products designed to promote the success of your organization.
Gaining Tactical Insights By Connecting Data
Blending cognitive computing tools with advanced analytics and automated workflow capabilities, i3solutions helps government, intelligence community and military leaders gain better insight into their operating environments. Our Joint Collaboration Information Platform (JCIP)™ solution, targeted specifically to support National Security initiatives, is a modular and highly customizable data fusion platform that enables leaders, analysts, and operations to have a holistic view of their environment.
Work Better to Win, Win Better Work
Too often companies lose work because of an unclear, unconvincing and underwhelming proposal. Proposal Managers spend enormous amounts of time chasing down critical data and managing multiple authors necessary to construct a complex, winning proposal. That’s not how we see effective proposal management. Octant’s proposal management software platform helps your team quickly manage the proposal creation process, adapt to the rapid pace of changing customer RFP requirements, and ultimately Navigate the Win™.
Our Work in Action
Facts About Us
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
- Scot JohnsonChief Innovation Officer. Spell check not included.A recognized technology leader known for IT solutions development, Scot offers a unique blend of executive acumen, drive and technology insight to help service a wide range of commercial, public sector and DoD/IC clients. Mr. Johnson holds several patents and participates in regular speaking engagements at industry, conferences, universities and radio shows about the intersection of technology and entrepreneurship. i3solutions and Octant have both received numerous awards under his leadership, including Top 25 Small Technology Companies, Top 50 Technology Employers, and Deloitte & Touche Fast Rising 50. Mr. Johnson and his team were recognized as NTVC: Hottest Management Team. In addition, he has written several industry publications and authored a best-selling technology book. Mr. Johnson holds Bachelor of Science degrees in mechanical engineering and physical science from the University of Maryland and Salisbury University respectively.
- Michael BransonChief Operations OfficerMichael Branson, co-founder and Chief Operations Officer of i3solutions, is recognized for his dedication to the IT industry and the growth of i3solutions. Mr. Branson has Bachelor’s degrees from Salisbury State University in Physics and from University of Maryland at College Park in Mechanical Engineering. He also obtained his Master’s Degree in Engineering from Stanford University. Mr. Branson focuses on helping businesses and organizations improve their processes through automation and technology. He enjoys assisting companies with operational planning, process mapping and re-engineering, collaboration, business development, project management, and strategic and technical planning. Mr. Branson has also invested significant time in developing an exceptional relationship and partnership with the Microsoft community.
- Reakha JanusVice President, Government Services & Corporate MarketingAn expert in providing business automation and proposal development solutions to Federal government contractors, Reakha helps organizations compete at their best and win new business. Through her iexperience – grounded in work with IBM, GTE and Contel – Reakha effectively utilizes process workflows and information technology to meet complex business objectives. Through her creative and design background – as art director for both a Washington, D.C. advertising agency and for a health and family magazine – Reakha also provides expertise in effectively translating marketing objectives into creative growth strategies. Reakha is a Contributor to two books, The Hero in My Pocket and That’s My Hope – both of which are geared toward children whose lives have been affected by the loss or injury of a member of the U.S. Armed Forces. Reakha holds a M.S. in Business Finance from Johns Hopkins University and a B.S. degree with dual majors in Business Administration and Communications/Graphic Arts from Columbia Union College.
- Justin BowenVP of DeliveryNeed blurb and picture
- Kelli BeaugezOfficer ManagerNeed blurb and picture
- Andrew RatzlaffBusiness DevelopmentNeed blurb and picture
- Erica SterlingOrganization DevelopmentNeed blurb and picture
Who We Are
Over 20 years of delivering great solutions. We have seen a lot over the past two decades, encountering a wide range of challenges and uniquely complex situations. Each one of these engagements enrich and deepen our expertise so we can help our customers improve their processes and reach their goals. Like our customers, we too are continuously evolving, learning new technologies, and honing our methodologies to improve and enhance how we serve you.
i3solutions was founded in 1997 by Scot Johnson and Michael Branson who sought to create a company that offers technical solutions for real world business problems. While there were many companies at that time that did just that, Scot and Michael committed to serve clients better. To do this, they instituted our three “i”s – intelligent, innovative and integrated, which became the heart of i3solutions’ philosophy.
Intelligent solutions are those that best address the current needs of the client, as well as the ability to quickly and effortlessly adapt to changing future needs. Innovative solutions do this in the most advanced manner possible, offering clients a catalyst for growth. Integrated marries the clients’ people, processes, and technologies ensuring organizational alignment and effective risk management. For over two decades we have served our clients well, committed to that early vision of intelligent, innovative and integrated solutions that was so core to our founding.
Why do our customers keep coming back? The answer is quite simple. It’s our integrity. Integrity is the foundation on which our principles of intelligence, innovation and integration stand. Each and every engagement is an opportunity for i3solutions to demonstrate this and make a substantial difference in the lives of our partners and clients. They rely on i3solutions to provide sound and trustworthy advice on the best ways to leverage technology to improve and grow business. Working on your mission critical technology is a privilege – and we do not take that lightly.
At i3solutions, our core values and strategy-oriented culture have enabled our consultants to deliver meaningful results time and again, earning us the honor to serve as THE trusted technical advisor for our clients. With each client engagement, no matter the size, our goal is to empower our clients with the tools they need to sustain continued success… long after we are gone.
For nearly a quarter of a century, we have served our clients well, committed to that early vision of intelligent, innovative and integrated solutions that was so core to our founding. The last two decades have brought a tsunami of technology changes that, at the time, even the most forward thinkers could not have imagined. How has i3solutions remained relevant while so many others have come and gone? Our intelligent, innovative and integrated solutions give our clients the results they need to meet their needs now and prepare them for the uncertain changes in the future.
We are always looking for those who want to push the envelope and take great pride in the their work. Please review our job openings and contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org to apply:
- JobMore Info
- SharePoint .NET Consultant – Security ClearanceRead More →
- Senior SharePoint .Net Consultant – Security ClearanceRead More →
- Senior SharePoint Architect – Security ClearanceRead More →
- Senior Systems Administrator – Security ClearanceRead More →
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Get In Touch
Interested in getting together in person to talk about a project? Do you need our address or want to use the request form below to contact us? Looking for find our GSA Schedule? Just email or call us! We look forward to talking to you soon.
Drop us a note and we’ll get back to you shortly.